As of today, the use of skin lightening cream is not enough.
If you want to double up your efforts in beautifying your skin by lightening or brightening it, you may need the following foods:
- Vitamin C foods. These foods will support the suppleness and the color of your skin. Aside from such, it may also make your skin strong for a long time. Vitamin C foods work directly on the collagen production of your skin. If you want great options of vitamin C foods, you may then consider tomatoes, strawberries, fruits, juices, green peas, sweet peppers, as well as cantaloupe among others. If you want to add another vitamin C supplementation, you should take a dose of 250 mg of vitamin C every day, but always remind yourself not to exceed the amount.
- Bilberries. These are foods that will give you properties for anti-inflammation and free radical control. It is said that these fruits will give you rich antioxidants that will be very useful in treating your hyperpigmentation. If you want to prepare a solution out of the berries, you may then crush four to eight ounces of the fruits in a blender. You may apply the solution on your skin and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Other than that, there are stores offering the natural extract of the berries, which will give you the benefit of skin care in the best possible way.
- Water. This is essential if you want to reduce the presence of toxins, wastes, and other compounds that may hamper the continual brightening of your skin. Besides such, it will also promote the healthy metabolism of cells in your skin. You should at least drink eight eight-ounce glasses of water every day. This will help your skin look vibrant and young.
- Papaya. The food contains the essential papain, which will effectively remove the brown spots and blemishes of your skin. It will also get rid of the dead skin cells found in your skin. The widely used solution will also give you the effect of skin rejuvenation in the best possible way. You may eat the food or apply it on your skin.
- Spinach. This is a great selection of dark leafy greens. It is packed with anti-inflammatories and antioxidants, which are important if you want to boost the health of your skin. It will give you tasty means of maintaining the high levels of nutrients in your skin.
The given foods are all effective not only in brightening your skin, but also in maintaining its health. Be reminded that your skin may need help over time and it is your choice whether to keep it healed.